Ok, so you don't have to read this, but this is for me to remember in my future, cause i want to keep this forever. Ok, so Ira and I had been dating for 1 month before we went and bought a ring, then a month later he asked me to marry him. First of all, he was trying to make it a surprise, but that didn't happen. I couldn't get a
hold of Ira, and his sister was in town, and so I called her and asked her where he was. She was like, I think he's over at your house talking to dad, and then she covered herself by saying that she actually remembered him leaving and saying he was going to go get me a birthday present. I totally bought it. no joke, cause it was close to my birthday. Then about 30 mins later, Brittany calls me and says, guess who was just over here talking to your dad? So I knew what was going on, so not only did his sister ruin it, so did Brittany and also my mom. She called 5 mins after Brittany and said the same thing. Anyways, so that was ruined cause I know he was talking to my dad about asking for my hand. Then later in May, beginning of June, we went to Rocky Point with the ward, and Aunt barbie, and kelly too! ;-) So we were there for a couple of days, and well we had gone to dinner that night, and we were on our way back and Todd and Brittany got into a little tiff, and come to find out later, Ira had told Brittany that we were going on the "walk". But then, while I was in the tent getting my sweater, Brittany again asks Ira if we are going on "a walk" or "the walk", Ira was like, "THE WALK". So at that point I knew what was going on cause tents aren't really noise proof. Well still knowing that we were going on "the walk" Brittany is so mad at Todd and asked if she could go with us on our walk. I was like, sure, why not, no prob. Ira was like, i don't think so Brittany and gave her this we
ird look, so I had a really good idea what was going on. but anyways, we went on "the walk" and seriously it was freaking beautiful, there was a full moon we were walking half in the sand, half in the water, and then he starts telling me how much he loves me and how he never wants to live without me. He takes his hat off, and asked me to marry him. It was so romantic, beautiful and perfect, man, I loved that trip. Anyways, here are some pictures of Rocky Point!!! ;-)
This is where I said YES!!! ;-)
2 comments:
I was there, woowoot! ;) Yay! Love you two! {PS: On SUNDAY I will help you "slut" up your blog!! So come to Barb's Sunday night!} xoxo
Awwwwww... so sweet! I am glad you found Ira AND that he puts up with you! :) You two are super cute!
Post a Comment