Marine Background

Monday, April 7, 2008

Honeymoon!!!











Ok, so here's the info on our honeymoon. We went to the Sheraton the first night after the reception in Tempe, and that was really nice, then the next day we went all the way to California and spent 2 nights in Cali. We went to Sea World the first day in Cali and I touched a freaking dolphin!! I've never touched one before and they've always been my favorite animal, it was way sweet. They were so cool that it was our honeymoon that they gave us an awesome picture of me petting the dolphin, it was a 8x10. it would of cost us like 20 bucks just for one picture, but we wanted it, but they gave it to us because it was our honeymoon. It was way nice of them. The next day we just hung out in Cali, and then the next day we went on our cruise. That was awesome! We had so much fun, we went snorkling, and fish were swimming all around us and then we also went to a resort another day and we had alot of fun, we just had a good time and just enjoyed being "married" and the "bedroom". lol. Ira and I got to really know each other like never before. I definately recommend a cruise for all my cousins and family, it was definately worth it!! ;-)