Marine Background

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Old Post-Memorial Day!!

We went to my bosses house while he was out of town, and swam at his house. It was so much fun. Here are some old pics. Enjoy.

This is my cousin Nicki's little girl. She is so so cute!!

Naked Raylee, isn't she so cute

Taylor was begging me to take a picture while he jumped off the waterfall. Crazy kid.

I sware Taylor isn't gay. He just likes playing with girl stuff.

Tay just lounging in the water.

Jaxton and pregnant Becky, isn't she so so cute!! I love her belly.

Aunt Maree, Ivette, and April, just chillin by the pool.

Mom and Brea Lynn they are just beautiful.

Cute baby Brendon, as cute as can be.

Random picture that Ira took of me.

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

Ha! Raylee looks like a stripper in that one pose! I'm glad to see some of those pics! Cute!