Marine Background

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls night out and Makaelyn pics

Ok, so we had a girls night like a month ago, and me and my sister in laws had a great time. I would not recomment Logan's Roadhouse, none of us were impressed except for Becky, but I don't think any of us were extremely impressed at all.


The girls making their craft.

This was my project. Turned out cute. I like it at least.

Of course Becky's, I couldn't get a close up, which sucks, but it look so cute.

April's Family. It turned out way cute and different then all of ours, but I loved it.

And Rachelle's, she accidentally messed up on the Y, but she will get it done later. But I loved here different colors. All in all, we need to do it again soon.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

gotta have the RedVines!! ;) YUM.

Kelli said...

you girls and your decopauging! so cute!