Our offer was accepted, and we close escrow next month on the 15th of September. Come and visit anytime after we move in! ;-)
Front of our house.
Garage, it's huge. I'm was excited for it.
Master bedroom.
Master closet.
Front room.
Front door.
Back Patio.
7 comments:
Congrats!! Where is it at?
Yay for you Monica! I am excited for you. THe first house is so fun. You will love decorating it. Let us all know when you're ready for guests!
Um I think Tempe is fine!! LOL!! We are in Mesa, on Mesa Dr and Brown. Close to Tempe but not quite! What did you guys make those cute signs out of, is it Styrofoam and then just used scarbook paper? They are way cute!
Congratulations guys!! How exciting. I can't wait to come for a visit.
how exciting! looks good! s&a p is your sister in law- april!
YaY!!!!! I can't wait to see missy. And first house? ALWAYS exciting! You will have to make some of your famous cookies for me to celebrate :)
cOnGrAtS!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment