Marine Background

Saturday, November 8, 2008

If you like animals, keep scrolling down, you don't want to see bambi in these next few pictures.

I don't like these pics, but Ira wanted me to put them up. But I can't believe he caught a deer on his first hunting trip. So excited for him.

Ok, so this is gross!!!!

He loved this. He thought it was amazing because he had never gone before, so good for him.

They skinned the deer at his buddies house. If you are an animal lover, please don't be a hater.
His 2 buddies that joined him to go hunting because it was Ira's first time hunting. He had a really good time, as you can tell. ;-)

Ok, so I'm so proud of Ira, he went hunting for the first time and caught his first buck. He was so darn excited. It was a 2 point buck.

Wow, I look fat and ridiculous.

Keilah on halloween. She is so darn cute.

She was trying to be funny and I just took the picture pretending Ira was teaching her how to shoot.

1 comment:

DawnSheree said...

Wow, Ira I am so impressed. Congrats on your first deer hunt! You look like a natural.