I saw monica kissing santa clause.....
These are my girls at work with santa of course.
These 2 beautiful ladies are the Mom's on our team at work. I go to them with questions that I have about life, work, food, anything. I love these girls.
Nana and myself at the HUGE Christmas party for the Payne side of the family. I think there was over 100 people in my parents house.
Eating dinner with mom. Jaxton likes spicey food, like mother like son right?
I wanted a picture with Nana because I don't think I have any with Nana, myself and Ira. love you Nana. (Nana is holding baby Savannah (I hope I spelled that right)).
The next night we had our own Nativity at my parents house. I'm in love with angel Raylee's smile.
Here's Jaxton posing for the photo???? Not really sure, but he is so darn cute.
Here's dad just chillin
April and Becky, with baby Makaelyn. Becky wasn't to happy about the photo.
Random Photo of part of the familia
Todd, just being happy he doesn't have to take care of any of the kids.
Good ole Nana stopped by to say hello. Just in time for the nativity. This is a random picture of her during the performance.
I think is when Mom was trying to tell of a Christmas Story, and the boys were holding up some small ornaments, after that, the nativity started. Sorry, these pictures are not all in the right order.
Pretty Angel Raylee.
Here is baby Jesus (Brendan)
Jaxton was a shepard, as was Taylor in the background, if you can't tell with his ghetto wrap around his head. Lol, good old Gpa's big robe!!
Here's Nana holding the baby Jesus, aka Brendan.
This is my good buddy from Higley High, Brett Stewart, aslo known as Bert. I've known him since he was 12. Love this kid, had a couple of weeks off from the marines and is stationed in Cali, but when he came down to visit we had a good time getting together and going out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with some friends! He's on the saddle, but it really wasn't his bday, but happy FAKE birthday Bert!!
2 comments:
how fun-we need to do the live nativity. we suck. cute pooches!
love all the pics girl! Your friends at work look fun. I bet you have a blast!!!
Post a Comment