Marine Background

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 Weeks Old!--Just pics, enjoy!

Look at his cute little shoes, so dang cute! I love him!
Also, today he rolled over! All by himself. I put him on his belly to do some belly time, and he didn't like it, so he rolled over, it took him a while, and he grunted the entire time, but he did it! It makes me kind of sad, my baby is only 3 weeks old and already rolled over! How sad, he's getting so big already!

I don't know how to flip it!
Isn't this the cutest picture ever? She put him to sleep, and then he did the
 same, so cute!
1 week old in his car seat, he was so small, even compared to today, he's gotten so big already!
It looked like he was holding his hands and being reverant, lol, so funny and cute.
FIL and baby Hendrix!
3 Generations, such a proud dad and grandpa!
Wow... Is all I have to say!
He is the cutest, sweetest baby ever! I love him mucho!
Lol, cute outfit! He's such a big boy!
First Bath, Ira didn't want his little guys hanging out, so I covered them. He doesn't like baby nudity! lol
Just washing my cute baby! I swear he's already gained like a pound and a half. He is already so big!

5 comments:

Adam+Tatum said...

Oh Monica!! He has the sweetest face! I guess I am getting the pregnancy hormone thing going, cause that picture of you giving him a bath made me tear up! You look wonderful as a mom!

Shay said...

He is ADORDABLE! Glad you guys are doing well!

Shaun and April Payne said...

So cute! 3 weeks went by so fast. Hope you are doing well and enjoying being a mommy. Miss that baby already :)

The Paynes said...

He is just perfect. I wish our boys could be closer. He's such a doll!

Bobbi said...

He is a cutie. Congratulations! We are so happy for you.