Marine Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Single Mom!

Just FYI, being a single mom, SUCKS!!!! I freaking miss Ira like crazy! He got pneumonia in both lungs last week, and was on bed rest! His entire platoon was sick! That's like 55 guys! They all had the cold, and coughs! Ira got the brunt of it! To top it all off, we found out his dad has liver cirrhosis, and could quite possibly die anytime from now to 5 years from now. His liver is completely shot! How in the heck do you comfort your husband and tell him that? How badly do I want to be in his arms and just have him tell me that everything is going to be alright? I want it more then anything in the world right now! Not only am I having to work whenever Hendrix is asleep to make the only money we have coming in to take care of our car insurance, car payment, cell phone payment, and everything else that a baby needs, I just NEED his loving freaking arms around me! I hate communicating through snail mail! It sucks! I get ONE letter a week, when I write him, mostly every other day, if not every day! It is extremely hard to live without your best friend, lover, husband, father, and the best damn man in the world! Sorry.... But I miss his smile and his amazing attitude when I have the worst attitude ever! I miss our little family together! I miss going on walks, holding hands, playing with Hendrix at the park, EVERYTHING! I keep myself EXTREMELY busy.... and let me tell you, those who say, keep yourself busy and it will go by in no time! YOU OBVIOUSLY don't have anyone amazing as my husband in their life! I miss him more then water! lol. How am I gonna do this during deployment? God help me!

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

Can you come out here and get a break? We will take care of you!