We went out to dinner with Erika, Brendon and Raylee and we had a really good time. Here are some pictures.
Also, later that night, Erika and I did some crafting. Well she taught me how to do some crafting. It turned out so good. I did an L for Latham and she did a P for Payne, I'm gonna have to do more of this stuff more often. It was alot of fun. Here are some pictures of our crafts!!
You can't tell but the frames were all wood and Erika and I painted them white, sanded them down to give them a rustic look and then we stained them to look really rustic. It looked so awesome. I'll definately do it again, and if anyone wants to learn how to do it, let's have a craft night!! ;-)
2 comments:
how FuN! erika's way too crafty and talented at everything she does, not fair! i'd hate to be her sis in law and compete with that! haha, jk. love all the pics. didn't know you nannied??
Holy crap! How the heck have you been!? It has been forever! and now your freakin married! You look so great and so happy, and your hubby sure sounds like a stud!? where are you guys living now? we need to get together soon! let me know when the best time is for you guys! love ya!
Post a Comment