Marine Background

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mexico!!

Ok, so I went down to Mexico for Mother's Day to spend it with my mom, grandma, some aunties and have a good ole time with my hubby. Ira and I got so bored sometimes that we just went on random walks. We were there for 3 days and we went walking all those days, sometimes even twice. But it was so beautiful. I took some pictures but my stupid camera is acting all weird, but I think I finally figured it out, today. But I only took pictures at the restraunt, but we had alot of fun.
Also, here is the Letter that I made with Erika, and I absolutely love it!!! Sorry I didn't put it up earlier. But what do you think? I'm trying to be creative!

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

The letter L is SO cute! Great job cuz!

Glad you had fun in Mexico... did you have any "fun" times on your walks? you know what I mean... ;)