I woke up early Saturday morning and I saw a jack rabbit, and Ira being the hick that he is, had his gun right next to him the whole night and I woke him up and I told him where the rabbit was, he didn't even put his shoes on, and he went on a hunting trip. 20 mins later, here he is with this rabbit. lol. We were all laughing. No shoes, no problems.
Look at his feet.
We were making breakfast! All his friends, now my friends, Sam and Rachel, and Mark (just got home from his mission, know of anyone that's kinda a hick and cute? cool kid!! ;-))
Ira and myself leaving the camping site to go find more jack rabbits or javelina or whatever. We only found another rabbit, but it was still fun!! ;-)
1 comment:
Hey, I do have you on my blog list crazy!! Yeah a craft night would be lots of fun!! We should do it! How fun you went camping with Mark, I know him from EA, he went to Rocky point with my roomates and some other guys, I just talked to him the other day! Sounds like fun! Oh and I am glad you liked Tombstone, I HATE that town, I think its the most boring place in the world, I have been there way too much, BORING!! But glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment