Okay, so my husband is the best husband in the whole wide world! He totally surprised me for my birthday! I thought that he was taking me out to go ski-dooing at a private lake, but man was I wrong. He made me close my eyes, and when I opened them we were at the Casa Grande airport!! HE WAS TAKING ME SKYDIVING!! It had been my dream to go skydiving and I always have wanted to do it, but I never thought i would and my husband made my dreams come true. If I had known about it before hand I don't think I would have gone, I would of freaked out and not gone. But since we were there, I didn't think about money we just did it!! I'll add the video that we got later, but I wanted to add the pics!! He totally and completely surprised me and it was the best day and present of my life! I will always remember it and never forget it. Thanks babe, you're the best ever!!!
This was our pilot. He even had a parachute on! No joke! lol.
This is where we went skydiving. Cute Ira in the plane. The instructor Ira tandomed w/.
This is the tiny plane we jumped out of!!
The view of the valley in the plane
Us cute couple!!
My instructor! He had a sist, and had surgery the day before! lol, crazy man!
Cool pic from plane
Coal mine, It was crazy deep!
1 comment:
Holy smokers! Freakin' scary. I would have probably done this BEFORE kids but no way now. I have too much to lose! :)
Post a Comment