Marine Background

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Larinda's Wedding!

Ok, so I lied, it's been a while since i've actually written, but i check this thing almost everyday. Ok, so here is the rest of the pics from Larinda's wedding, and some other random pics.



Nicole and I making cute but funny faces and cute pics!!



This is Larinda's little boy, and Mandy's (her sister) little girl, they are so so cute!!! cute pics of jeff and larinda





We love you Larinda, we are so happy you got an amazing guy!!! Best Friends Forever!!!


Is he not the cutest little boy ever??!! Love him!!


We went to Trent and Erika's today, because they are putting in real tile instead of lenoliam (i have no idea how to spell that) and putting in tile instead of carpet in her front room and hallway, it's a big big job and we only got about 1/3 done by the time we left. I hope that they will be able to live in the house. lol, but they have pretty muched changed their house upside down since they moved in. It looks 100% better, even though it was in pretty good shape to begin with . But I have some pics from rocky point, that was the best trip, if you ever go to rocky point, stay at los palomas phase 1! it has 7 pools and a slide for the kids, it is the best ever! I never took my camera with me to the beach but next year, also, i wish i could of gotten pics, but we were just standing in waist deep water and we stood still and watched sting rays surround us the whole time. It was way awesome, but scary too.









Right before we leave for Rocky Point!! So excited!!! Ira and I going the the fish market!! ;-)



The little ones are holding firecrackers, we let the firecrackers go that night. It was alot of fun!!

Doesn't he look so excited :-x he didn't want to take the picture. Trent let the twins let just 2 little ones off.

1 comment:

The Paynes said...

Cute! I was so nervous someone was gonna throw us in a Mexican prison! I'm so glad you guys came with us!