Ok, so I know that all of my family know's Larinda Burrell, well she is getting married again tonight and I got my hair done by her sister, Mandy. She did an awesome job!! ;-) I'll add more pictures later. But after the wedding!! ;-)
your hair looks stinkin adorable! How are you missy!!! We are doing so good and we are happier than we have ever been!! :) When did u get married woman!!?? you guys make a great couple! where are you guys living now!? The picture below (the L that you made) looks so crafty i love it! make me one girlie! let me know what your schedule looks like that way we can all get together, or atleast you and I can hit up lunch! let me know!
2 comments:
your hair looks stinkin adorable! How are you missy!!! We are doing so good and we are happier than we have ever been!! :) When did u get married woman!!?? you guys make a great couple! where are you guys living now!? The picture below (the L that you made) looks so crafty i love it! make me one girlie! let me know what your schedule looks like that way we can all get together, or atleast you and I can hit up lunch! let me know!
cuteness, mon. i'm so happy for her!!
Post a Comment