Marine Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good times with friends and family

Nicole Powell, my best girl over at University of Phoenix. She will be in my life forever, even though I left University of Phoenix.

We went to a club with them over at Barcelonas in Scottsdale, and got VIP treatment since we went with the owner. We had a blast, and had fun watching everyone drink while being sober and everyone else get trashed. I got hit on by a few old men... GROSS!!! But had fun dancing with my girls, Mariah, my sister in law, and my girl Nicole. Love her!


All of us on the couch, having a good time. Just loved being there, and having fun and dancing. Having the Payne booty comes in handy when dancing! I know you payne girls know what I'm talking about!! ;-)


My mother in law Jackie, Sister in law Mariah, love her, she lived with us for a while, and them, muah! Went out with the girls and hung out with them without the guys. Got a pettie, amazing.


Love my sister in law, sister that I've never had. We have a good time together.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

clubbin? ha! you don't see that much... but ah yes, the good ol reliable payne booty! suh-weet :)

Jill Rosenhan said...

WHAAATTT! I didn't know you have a blog! Gosh I love and miss you woman! I'm adding you to my blog! :)