Marine Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Long Awaited!!

Okay, so I know it's been a very long time, but here is what happening lately. We had 2 pit bulls, and had to give the girl away because she had given the boy a pretty big scare/cut behind his ear. So we are missing her terribly, but know that she is in a good home. We love and miss her a lot. You become very attached to those dogs. Also, I just quit my job on Friday to go to summer school full time. I'm taking Chemistry and Biology this summer. I have decided to go to nursing school this next year, so am trying to go thru my pre-reqs asap. Life is going to be crazy this summer. So here are some random pictures of what's been going on.

Okay, so this is the trophy for the Arizona Cardinals. They let U of P take it for a few hours, and that's how I got this pic. Kinda cool.

Okay, so you could tell they there was an older mexican couple that lived in our house before because of the yellow and peach colors that were on our walls. We painted over them, and these are the colors. A dark beige color and a deep red. They look awesome together.


Ira sanded down our cabinets and repainted them this dark brown color. They were a lighter brown before and I did not care for them. So Ira is amazing, and they look so much better now. If you go back and look at our original pics of our house, you can see the color difference in the cabs, they look fab. Love Ira for being so gifted with that kind of stuff.


Another pic of the cabinets.


Ira is so freaking amazing with referbishing (spelling?) stuff. He re-ferbished this entire piano. It was a light brown before and had paint coming off of it, and the legs were falling off, so he made his own legs that he redid. He took each piece off of this piano and sanded it down and painted it and put this gloss over it. He is so amazing. This was my christmas present that he spent HOURS on. And I love him for it, more and more each day. I will never ever sell or get rid of this thing. It will be in the family for years to come. So talented and amazing.

No comments: