Marine Background

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pregnancy!

If none of you have found out, which I'm pretty positive all of you already know by now, but I'm Prego!!! ;-) I'm really excited for this baby inside of me. It tooks us about 10 months to get pregnant, but we are so so happy and very blessed to finally say we have a little one on the way. BUT.... I got to complain for a minute. I have not thrown up, which is awesome, because my mom was on bed rest for 6 months for every kid. But, I feel nausious. I hate it. I sometimes wish I could throw up to feel better, but it's been a LONG time since I have ever thrown up. Ira's thrown up like 3 times since we've been together, getting sick or ate something with food poisoning or something, and I haven't once. So I don't know if I'm capable of throwing up, but either way, I'm so sick of my stomach hurting. Does anyone have good ideas? The only i've gotten is to have crackers on my bed stand day and night, which still helps, but it doesn't always fix everything. Suggestions? I could really use them!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

make sure your stomach is never empty, even if your not hungry, eat a fruit or something, cause once my stomach got empty i felt sick, make sure there is always something in your stomach, also jolly rancher hard candies helped me when i felt like throwing up they worked better than crackers for me!! hope you dont get as sick as your mom!!

Unknown said...

Hey I dont know you but I know how you are feeling. I went through the same thing at the beginning of my pregnancy. I actually tried those prego pops you buy at the motherhood store, or if you suck on like jolly ranchers it works. Normally it gets so bad that nothing will help it, but it will go away after a few weeks :)Good luck.

Sam and Rachel said...

Eat alot of protien before you go to bed. It works so good. Congrats I am so happy for you!!!! Good luck with everything. You will love every minute of it... I miss being prego is that wierd??

The Paynes said...

I think if you're a puker, you will puke. Don't fight it. It always wins! But hard candies, especially cinnamon Altoids helped the feeling in my stomach. Also, sometimes I just needed protein, like a hunk of meat to help me feel better. You could also try herbal tea. Raspberry is rumored to help. Best advice is to just know it doesn't last forever!

Kyle & Ashley said...

CONGRATS

The {Prince} Family said...

Congrats little lady! You are going to be an awesome little mama. You are like me... never threw up once. But of rhe nauseous feeling try laying down and closing your eyes. Worked for me everytime. Hang it there, it usually doesn't last that long!

Boston Paynes said...

Congrats !! I'm so glad you haven't been sick... yeah !! Don't throw up if you can help it... it doesen't make you feel better, only worse. My advice ... never let your stomach get empty. Eat lots of snacks all day instead of 3 big meals. Peppermint candy or gum helped me with the nausea and fresh air. Think about citrus, just the smell is supposed to curb naseau as well. It only last until you are like 16 weeks at most (I know that sounds like forever but it will be over soon.) Call if you need anything.

DawnSheree said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You will be such fun parents. I bet your kid will just be hilarious. How far along are you? I hope it eases up for you. Eating constantly is all that I can say, but not to much because that tips the scale the other way. Good luck. I am seriously so happy for you guys. Love ya!