3 generations. My grandma is 96 years old, AMAZING!!! I hope to get a pic with 4 generations. Love you grandma and mama! (This pic was taken on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, my uncle gets to use it for free when one of his kids get married since he is in the quarum of the 70, I thought that was really cool)
Grandma and Great Aunt Alice!
Alicia, Melissa and myself. I actually found out that I was pregnant 5 mins before I left for the airport. Ira and I wanted to tell the family together, so I didn't say anything to ANYONE!!! Me? Keeping my mouth shut about being preggo? For a whole weekend with a ton of family around? Yeah, I surprised myself too.
Mom and Grandma, what beautiful and amazing women both of these ladies are. I love them both alot!
Can't get any better then just me and my mom, I love her more then anything. We are so close and I wouldn't trade that relationship for anything in the world! Love you mama!
1 comment:
Oh it is fun to see your family...esp. your mom and grandma! They are perfection and you take after them!
Post a Comment