The lady who took my blood got blood EVERYWHERE, my sheets, on the side of the bed, on the ground and all over herself and her shirt. She said that she was very experienced, but my blood wasn't cooroperating. Just a little weird.
They got me hydrated and gave me tylenol and I felt better, so they sent me home. I went to my GI doctor the next day and she gave me this medicine for extreme acid. Tums don't seem to help. It was kind of scary because I took this medicine and started breathing better about 30 mins later, but my mom gave me an apple because I had no idea what was going on with my body, and after I ate the apple, I had a very difficult time breathing again. I guess I eat to many acids. I thought I was being healthy by eating apples, while the apples were the things that were litteraly taking my breath away. So I'm not eating anything that is really acidic. It's hard. I'm not even kidding, it's soooo hard. But I can finally breath better. Weird though.
Me and my father in law at seaworld. We were petting the dolphins. He is completely blind, so I was trying to descibe what a dolphin looks like, I didn't do very good. lol, but he said they felt like ruff rubber, and sting rays feel slimely and cold, it was fun to see his expression though, because he was just surprised to find out what dolphins feel like. It was really cool.
Ira was tryin to get the dolphin the picture, but it didn't really work. lol.
3 comments:
You should have said hi to my mom, she works there. So sorry to hear you were having a hard time. Hope you got everything figured out. I'd stay away from Mexican food!
Monica my love....take care of yourself! Apples always have been a little over-rated! Next time you need blood drawn come see me!
scary!! glad all is well, i didn't know that happened. you're so good to your father in law, poor guy. what a blessing you are to ira's fam.
Post a Comment