Marine Background

Monday, November 9, 2009

Texas!

Texas!!! I wish I had taken more pics, but I'm not a mom, and pull out my camera all of the time, as you can tell, I don't blog a lot. But love how cute Raylee is, I miss her so much. She is just my little girl. Love her so much. We had such a great time there.

Tanner, Raylee, and Brendan were playing with a basketball and rolling it to each other, they are so cute together. Tanner is such a great helper with the younger children, such a great older brother. Taylor I think was in the other room reading a book. Totally Trent's kid.



Brendan LOVES Raylee's pink ugg boots. I never saw her wear them, I only saw Brendan wear them. So cute. I can't wait to see them next month.
Look how cute he is, so cute!!
Raylee was being funny and put on my sunglasses, she was too cute not to take a pic. lol, so silly.
Favorite picture!!! He's wearing the pink ugg boots, and gloves, and got on the horse. Look how cute he is!! Such a cute little man. Never got a pic with Erika and Trent, I REGRET IT!! I want to get a pregnant pic with Erika, I'm like her same size and she is two months ahead of me!! I'm so big. I've only gained like 10 lbs, but still, I can only gain 15 more. I don't want to get huge. They say for about someone my size 25 lbs is good. So will do my best. I'll try and put belly shots on soon.




1 comment:

The Paynes said...

We had so much fun having you here. We really should have taken better pictures. And your belly is not the same size as mine! Just wait, it's only gonna get bigger. We'll compare in a few weeks at Christmas and I will beat you big time!