Marine Background

Monday, November 9, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!

I know that most of you know already, but we are having a boy. But I did have to get pics up! So here they are!! We are so freaking excited!!


Okay, had to show you that we were having a boy!! Sorry, but that is definately a boy. I seriously was posititive I was gonna have a girl, but am soooooo excited to have Hendrix. His name will be Hendrix Glenn Latham, Glenn is my FIL name, and this is his first blood grandchild. So I thought this would mean a lot to him, but I'm so excited to meet him. Such an active boy already.




Look how big he is already.
I love how you can see his spine so well, so cool.
Look at that big belly, so cute!
I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!

6 comments:

The {Prince} Family said...

yayayayaaaay! Boys are awesome! I am so excited for you little cousin.

and NO you are NOT moving to Texas. I am on Team Linda :)

Adam+Tatum said...

A boy!! How exciting Hendrix......how cute is that? I love it. Lets get together soon...I want to see your belly!

PS.......Texas?? NO!!!!!!!! Team Linda all the way baby!

Unknown said...

I am for team Linda too to stay close. But I am way excited being the Grandma. The more the better. Thanks for all the cute grandbabies.

Kelli said...

do you have a name yet? :)

Kelli said...

just saw that you do. how FUN! congrats CONGRATS congrats!

The Paynes said...

Go Texas!!! We would welcome you anytime! And when are you gonna post pictures? For sure you look more pregnant than me now!!