While during the operation, I got so much pain medication, that my stomach couldn't handle it, and threw up 3 or 4 times, only liquid though, cause I couldn't eat solid foods for 36 hours. SUCKED!!!
Everyone had their guesses, and out of everyone, my father in law, who is blind, guessed correctly!
Welcome Hendrix!! Look at those chubby cheeks! Chubby everything! Love it!
Bottom: my munchkin with his cone shaped head and naked body! with a weight of 8 lbs 9 oz.
Can't help but love him more and more and freaking love this kid so much!
Papa Payne with screaming baby Hendrix
Seriously the best dad in the world, he is so great with him, and it's amazing to see his love towards his little baby boy. I amazes me how much we have come to love each other more, and have become more of a family now. I love it!
One of my best friends throughtout my life, and will always be, good ole Larinda!
Isn't she so dang cute!
This is literally my stomach, they had just taken him out of that bag that you see, it's amazingly crazy to look at and see. weird huh?
Just before surgery, Ira looks good in scrubs eh?
Mother in law and father in law with their oh so famous grandchild. This is my FIL, this is his first blood grandchild, that's why it's Hendrix Glen, after my FIL. He adopted my MIL kids, and has grand kids through them, but Ira and his sister Mariah are his blood children, so this was very special for him.
Who can't love that face?
Just out of surgery
Grossness after being just pulled out, it is a boy!
5 comments:
Just Beautiful! Can't tell yet if he's a famous "payne baby" like all mine, but he sure looks sweet. Hope you are recovering well and enjoying him while he's little!
Oh he is just so darn cute! I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal, but I have a feeling he is worth every minute of it! Congrats!
PS. I can't believe you are a mom!
Congrats! Anxious to see him in person. Keep me on your list..
lepndeb@mail.com
that is gmail!
Congrats!!! rachelleorgan@gmail.com
Post a Comment