Marine Background

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cell Phone Pictures!!

Ira and I got new phones with VERIZON!! Thank goodness!!! You can doodle on your phones, and this is a text that Ira sent me while he was at work, cute eh? Also, Ira got a message from April saying that I needed to update my pictures, so here they are!!! ENJOY!!!
Lots of recent cute pictures, ENJOY!!!
Hendrix likes music!!!
Hendrix's cute little pruned toes after his bath!!! ;-)
He loves his ducky towel!
This was at the 4th of july parade!!! Ain't my baby cute!!
Look how cute he looks, Kelsey took the picture, cute huh? Thanks Kels!!
I LOVE MY BABY!!! Cutest baby ever! Agree???

6 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

He really is a DOLL!!! Super cute baby!!!!!!!! :)

xo

The Paynes said...

So sweet. Looks like such a good baby!

Unknown said...

He better like music, his mama has a gorgeous voice!

Adam+Tatum said...

Monica.....he just melts my heart! He has the sweetest little face!

Ashlee G. said...

He's adorable!! I'm following you now!!

Shaun and April Payne said...

Thanks for posting finally! I did check it out the day that you posted, but I just forgot to comment. Sorry. I love seeing pictures of this kid. We're excited to meet him in a bit. I hope all is well with you guys and being a mom now. I am sure you are awesome!!