Marine Background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Hendrix!

I haven't written alot about my baby and I want to remember a lot later on, so here's a little info about my baby. At 3 weeks old he rolled from his back to his stomach, twice! but that didn't happen again till about 3 months later when he was about 3 1/2 months old! He began smiling about about a month and a half, and I now smile every time I get him! He is the happiest baby on earth! He hits himself and never cries, the only times he cries is when he is extremely hungry or when he gets scared or someone scares him, aka Ira... He kicks his legs really fast when I come and get him from his nap, or when he gets really excited, so cute!! Next week he will be 6 months, and is just about to crawl. He sticks his butt up in the air, and then will put it down and get really tall on his arms, but he doesn't know how to do both at the same time yet, we're trying to help him, but it's so cute watching him try. He started eating solid food at 4 months, and I will show pictures of that later. Some memories I want to remember about him before I forget is at about 3 weeks, Hendrix woke up in the middle of the night, and I was trying to be quiet so not to bother Ira since Hendrix was in the room with us still, so I was quietly trying to change his diaper, and I couldn't see very well because I had my closet light on, but was still pretty dark. I was changing him, and lifted up his legs to put the new diaper underneath him, and while I was doing that, he went pee, right into his face and mouth and all over his pj's and his head. I didn't know this happened until I was looking at his face. It was like... what is going in my mouth, and his eyes were shut and he was like... what the heck is going on? Sooo sad, but so funny. I had to laugh, so I washed him down and put him back to sleep, but I did not want to forget that memory, so I needed to write it down. He still has the same amount of hair, maybe a tiny bit more then what he did at his birth. He has blonde hair with these huge big blue eyes, he is just a doll. He loves to smile and laugh, and can make anyone fall in love with him, by him just smiling at them. He can hold his own bottle, but sometimes doesn't quite get it in his mouth all of the time, but he is getting a lot better with hand eye cordination. I love this child more then anything, and would do anything for him. At this point, that's all I can remember, I might come back and edit this later with different things that I remember......


But... as for Ira and I, Ira is working full time at University of Phoenix, and goes to school full time also at University of Phoenix. He does ground campus which is soooo much better then online, and takes a lot less time, fantastic. I just finished my associates about a month ago, and since we have no money I will wait to go to school when we join the military to keep me busy. At this point in time, since the recession, we will be joining the military, or Ira is trying to either become a cop, or a border patrol man. We would both like to join the military at this point in time though, I'll keep you updated on that. Today he is actually taking the ASVAB, so that will tell us where we stand and what our next move is... I'll let you know! Just for you to enjoy, he is a video of Hendrix laughing, he is so freaking cute, just fyi! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! He is so cute!

Let me know how the ASVAB goes!

Shaun and April Payne said...

This is Shaun. He is a super cute kid, what a cute video.

The Paynes said...

Very sweet! Hope the test goes well!