Marine Background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My baby is now 6 months old as of yesterday! He is soooo big!

So my baby is 6 month yesterday, and me being a bad mom, forgot my camera at my parents house, so I took a couple pics on my cell phone, and a freaking cute video. A couple of other things my baby does all the time. He is a thumb sucker when he sleeps. I feed him, and put him in his bed, he puts his thumb in his mouth and turns on his side and falls asleep, best baby ever! I love him!! He also does raspberries, I have a video of that, really cute too.
Also, he is about to crawl..... sad.... my first baby is not gonna be a baby for much longer.... oh well, have another one, right? bahahaha, jk, not for a while.


FYI.... I had ALWAYS said no to Ira being a marine (literally his dream as a little boy) I gave in. I figured, if we are joining, let him be what he wants to be right? I know what I am going to have to go through, so please, I don't want to hear about how hard it's going to be.... I've heard it, and thougth about it, and cried about it, so leave me alone! ;-) love you!!! but seriously... really excited for him. We got papers in on Wednesday, and this is soooo much info to fill out, so we are turning it in tomorrow! So.... wish us luck! I'm gonna be the wife to an amazingly hot marine! Girls, watch out! ;-) That's what's new with us, so enjoy my pics of my beautiful baby 6 month old boy!



4 comments:

The Paynes said...

Adorable. Good luck with the paperwork. If he trains near here, send him over and we'll feed him good.

Shaun and April Payne said...

Hendrix is adorable! Good for Ira doing what he really wants to do. You guys have to do what is right for you :) Keep us in the loop on how everything goes. I have no idea how it all works. When will he get started and will you guys have to move? Can't wait to see ya in December and hear more about it!

Unknown said...

Yeah the paperwork sucks. Hardcore. Keep me updated!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

you're right, he is getting SO big! but more cute each day too :)