I hate your stinkin guts! Thanks for making me feel stupid on facebook! I will blog when I have time, and when I feel like it! So ha! Take that! I'm sorry, I don't have all day to hang out on the computer and just browse around! If you haven't forgotten, your little guy, takes all of my time now a days! Except for right now... when he is sleeping! Pheeew.....
But.... He is soooo worth it, when he wakes up! Isn't he cute? I love this little guy!
Grandpa was holding both Tydon and Hendrix, T wasn't in the mood for smiling, but we tried, soooo cute!
YODA!!!
I forgot my camera on Halloween night, yes, I am a bad mom! But.... I grabbed this pic with my phone, the ears are crooked, and I made the little hat, so go ahead and laugh, but he sure was cute still!
I have been trying to get a picture of his snaggle tooth, since there is only one in right now, and he has enough hair to do a really small mowhawk, so click on the pic to see it better, but you can see his tooth and little mowhawk, so freaking adorable!
Last, but not least.... I FINALLY got my Associates, yes it's only in general studies, yes, it's only my associates, yes, I am too old to say I finally got my associates when alot of my friends already have their bachelors, but still..... I'm proud to finally get it, and did my last semester with a brand new baby! Not too bad, but.... bachelors, I will start you when I move with Ira when we are in the military! I will get my bachelors, but.... my real goal is to masters, it will happen.... someday!
Anyways, as for right now, Ira and I are living with my parents! It's actually really nice to be in town and not have to drive home every night. We are saving our money and getting out of debt! Hendrix is crawling, and already pulls himself up on couches, he doesn't stand up yet, just on his knees. But... he is getting into everything! Now that he knows how to crawl, he wants to grab everything, so on and so forth, a little annoying, but such a fun stage! He is teething, and will probably get his 2nd tooth here pretty fast! He loves smiling, and loves playing with other little kids. He loves his dad to pieces. Even if he's tired or in a bad mood, every time he sees Ira for the first time he will smile, and put his head into my chest being all bashful, and then brings his head back up and just has the biggest grin on his face. Ira is the best dad in the world. I am starting to a feeling about how much I am going to miss him. I got teary eyed the other night just thinking about him not being here everyday. Dang it.... getting teary eyed right now.... I love him more then anything, and will have a lot of fun with him right now while I can. I found out that he will be gone for 12 for boot camp, have 10 days off, then will go back for a month of marine combat training, and will then go straight from there to his job training. I had thought that I would be able to live with him while in his job training, but I was wrong. I can go and see him on the weekends and such, but they don't let families go with them until their job training is completed. So.... I will probably be with mom and dad for about 8 months while Ira is in boot camp and job training, it's going to SUCK living without my hubby, my best friend, and the love of my life. I try to appreciate him more, now that I have him to myself.... but in all reality, I'm gonna cry probably A LOT when he's gone. Soooo... babe this is to you, I don't hate your stinking guts, I love them! More then you will ever know! I'm SOOOOO proud of you for being willing to serve our country and to lay down your life, so the rest of us can sleep comfy in our beds. I want you to know that right now, I am crying just thinking about you leaving, and I want you to know, I will pray for your every single morning and night and think about you every hour when you are away from me! You are my life, my marine, my best friend, and I love you more then anything and anyone in this life! I know you will be such an amazing example to those that will be serving with you and you will be the one they look up to for guidance. I love you....
Love, your marine wife, Monica Latham
By the way.... Just for my records, and so I can look back on this later, Ira get's sworn in to be a marine tomorrow, 11-3-10.





4 comments:
You are such a sweet wife. Congrats to Ira, that's cool that he is getting sworn in tomorrow. Can't wait to see you guys!
Your lil' man is too cute!
Awe sweetie you can do it!!! Anytime you wanna hang out, let me know! My hubby is gone too :)
That's a sweet post. Hope the swearing in was cool. When does he start? You can come visit us anytime if he's ever at Ft Hood!
Post a Comment