I can only upload like 4 pics at a time without it taking like 2 hours, seriously, so here are some cute pics of Hendrix. He is now just over 10 months old and stands up by himself! Not for very long, but this is a pic of our baby boy!
Don't you just LOVE those eyes?!
He had a messy face, but we were just playing on the floor together and wanted to take some pics! ;-)
Who? Me? I would never! look at that innocent face! Don't you just love the eyebrows? That's my little monkey!
Anyways.... I am officially not working anymore. I had been working upstairs since Hendrix was about 8 months old, and now am done. It is was hard trying to do office work and make sure he didn't get into stuff at the same time, so it was time to stay downstairs. Other then that, Ira has been working out alot to get ready for boot camp. I am now going to a gym and hope to shred those extra inches I've gained. I'm down to below me pre-pregnancy weight, but the inches are killing me! We had a really good time with family at christmas, and I will be posting more soon, it just takes forever with this internet! Ira leaves May 16th, only 109 days left till he leaves for boot camp, then 10 days off, the back to california for another month of marine combat training, then he's off to MOS school, his job training in other words in Missouri.... This year is gonna be a long year after it's all said and done. I don't know what I'm gonna do when he gets deployed. Some New Years Resolutions: Get through this year without going crazy without Ira here for most of it.... good luck to me on that one; lose 20 lbs this year and get looking good again, make dinner at least 4 times a week, usually with the help of mom or Ira; Get our car paid off and start looking for an SUV to better suit our family; Have fun and go on vacation this year! woo hoo!! And.... hopefully start on my Bachelors! We'll see how that one goes! It might not be till the end of the year, but... I plan on at least getting a couple of classes out of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment