CHRISTMAS!!
Well I know it’s been forever but I wanted to update the blog and do it more regularly before Ira is off to boot camp. Since I haven’t updated this since November I wanted to give some highlights of what has happened since Christmas. We really enjoyed the time we had with both of our families, we wanted to make the best of it because who dont know if Ira will be able to have time off for Christmas after he is in the Marine Corps. So let’s start with Christmas 2010 and go from there J
We go down to Saint David for Christmas eve, and part of Christmas morning. Then we travel back to the valley and spend the rest of Christmas day with my family! This was Hendrix right before he opened up his first christmas present. He is soooo big now, but let's just catch up.
MIL playing with Hendrix's present that he got from Aunt Mariah!
LOVE HIM!!
This is his cousin Justin, since he is so old, we will have Hendrix just call him Uncle Justin! Goof! (everyone seemed to enjoy Hendrix's present)
Crazy Kid!! Good luck in Austin, Justin!!
My two amazing men in life
When we took family pictures, Hendrix was having a bad day... but he is cute! ;-)
Sorry, but these are funny! hahaha.
He was So tired for these pictures
Funniest Picture over Christmas!! Cutest Donkey ever! ;-)
Grandma is laughing in the background! lol
My little munchkin! She is too darn cute! I'm the favorite aunt! ;-)
Cute pic huh? Grandma, mom, and two little girls that love each other! My cute little nieces!
Steve looks a little drunk, but Tydon looks cute! Still a cute pic!
My tired Monkey watching the nativity scene.
WARNING: BABY NUDITY!!!!
LOVE this picture!!!
I wish these 2 boys lived closer together so they could enjoy each other! lol, they had fun over Christmas!
Rocking R Ranch with the family over Christmas Break
We're crazy!! lol
Yee Haw Ira!!! lol
Greyson celebrated his 1st birthday while in AZ, it was a fun party! Cute kid!
We went to our cousins Jeremy's wedding in Show Low, the kids had time to kill, so we found an extension cord, told the kids to hold on, and this is what you do when you don't have snow in the valley!
Close up!
I just think this pic is hilarous, he is ALWAYS getting into something!
You can't help but LOVE this face!!
See what I mean???
We were in the snow for a very small amount of time, but he had a lot of fun! ;-)
haha!!
You can't see it, but we are on a sled, and Ira was pulling us!
He had a lot of fun, even though he looks bored, don't let him fool you!
We are soooo cute!
Butt..... hehehe.... He is cuter!! Look at those cute overalls! Can't help but want to squeeze those cheeks! Sorry! ;-)
I am gonna MISS him more then anything in the world! Is he not the cutest farmer ever though? :-)
Hendrix in his Tux at my sister-in-laws wedding
Mariah and Hendrix at her wedding!!
Hendrix is 1!!
He loved his cupcake
Mariah and Taylor at Hendrix's Birthday!
Ira grabbing the bull by the horns! its how he handles business... it's a metaphor, but that actually happened though. (He edits pictures when he is at work when there is nothing to do.. it happens a lot at his job this one if from the movie DODGEBALL)
IRA's going to Marine Corp boot camp at MCRD San Diego May 16th!!! Less then a month away! I'm not ready!



No comments:
Post a Comment